This page contains information about the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Status, Register Online, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, and other details. You will find all information regarding YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 in this article. You should read it all the way to the end. We will be providing you with all the information you need about the portal, including how to apply, register, and what eligibility criteria you must meet. We hope that you will take the time to read this article.
Scheme 2021 for YSR Cheyutha
The government of Andhra Pradesh launched this scheme, called YSR Cheyutha Program. This pension scheme was created for Andhra Pradesh’s minority women. It will provide them with Rs.75,000/year. This scheme is only available to residents of Andhra Pradesh. Online access to this scheme is available. We will soon be able to accept applications online.
Under this scheme, women who are aged 45 to 60 and are members of the SC/ST/BC are eligible for financial assistance in the amount of Rs.18.750. We hope you apply as soon as possible. As long as you meet the eligibility requirements, you may apply. This scheme has the primary objective of assisting women. The official website for this program is linked in our article, where you can find further details.
Criteria for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
You must be aware of the following things before you apply for this scheme:
- This scheme requires that you are between 45 and 60 years old.
- Government employees are not eligible to apply.
- Even if you have more than three acres, you can’t apply.
- In order to be eligible for employment, women must earn a minimum annual income of Rs.12,000/year.
- Only Andhra Pradesh residents are eligible to apply for employment.
- This scheme is only open to women.
- Only women who are SC/ST/BC eligible can apply.
- Even if you have a 4WD vehicle, you cannot apply.
Documentation required for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
You will need the following documents to complete this scheme:
- Aadhaar Card
- Age proof
- Caste Certificate
- Address proof
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Passbook for Bank Accounts
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Benefits
The following are the benefits of this scheme:
- This scheme will provide Rs.75,000/- over four years in 4 installments.
- Women will benefit greatly from this scheme. We wish to inform you.
- Women between the ages of 45 and 60 will receive Rs.19,000/year from the state government.
- Women in Andhra Pradesh are provided with pensions by the government.
- The application process for this portal is simple, and it is completely free of charge.
- You do not need to pay any fees in order to apply.
- There are women in this category who belong to the SC / ST / BS.
What is the procedure for applying online for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- To apply online, please visit the official website.
- Whose links are:- http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- In the next step, click “Apply Now”.
- The next page will open when you click the button.
- Fill in all details, including name, husband’s name, DOB, and gender.
- Once you have filled in all details, you will need to submit all documents.
- Next, click on submit to complete your application.
How can I check my status online in the YSR Cheyutha scheme 2021?
- You will need to go online to check the list.
- Next, click on “Search Now” to go back to the homepage.
- Click on the button to open the next page.
- The next page will show you the district-wise listing.
- Select your district, then click on it.
- The list of your districts will then be available. In that case, you will need to enter your name.
- After you’ve searched, select your name to open all details.
How can I check the status of YSR Cheyutha 2021?
- You will need to visit the official website for Andhra Pradesh to check the Beneficiary List. The link is in our article.
- Next, click on “Dashboard” on the homepage.
- Click the button to proceed to the next page.
- Next, select your Mandal, district, secretariat, and Mandal, then click on the beneficiary listing.
- You will see your beneficiary list.
- Check your name on your list.
We hope you find all the information you need about the YSR Cheyutha scheme 2021 in this article. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment in the section. We will be glad to answer your question. Bookmark our website to stay up-to-date with all the latest information.